Slayer is moving fast! As our Technical Support Team experiences an exciting stage of growth – and we all prepare for the release of Slayer Steam – we’re seeking skilled candidates for a new position: Support Technician. Read on for a full job description.
If you’d like to apply to this opening, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
SLAYER SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
In this role, you will respond to phone and email inquiries, serving a global clientele with solutions for maintaining and repairing espresso machines. Our customers will depend on your technical aptitude and product knowledge to service their equipment quickly and effectively. Slayer’s reputation for top notch service will be yours to embody, deliver, and uphold.
Our team is based in Seattle, WA, and candidates not currently living in the area should be willing to relocate. This is a full-time position, which receives benefits including health, 401(k), vacation time, paid holidays, and plenty of delicious coffee. Regional travel will be required.
- Support resellers, service technicians and customers over the phone, by email, and on video calls.
- Enter orders in sales and inventory systems (e.g. Quickbooks, Fishbowl).
- Process and track parts shipments and Return Merchandise Authorizations.
- Complete other tasks, as assigned by management.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Proficiency in commercial espresso machine maintenance and repair
- Computer skills, including spreadsheets, Google apps, and CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
- Focus and flexibility in a fast -paced environment
- Efficiency while balancing multiple priorities and deadlines
- Independence and self-motivation, as well as tactfulness in teamwork
- Espresso technical support role for 2+ years, including travel and phone support
- Customer service and hospitality experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Compensation depends on experience