- Commercial version 3 grouphead rated to 1 million cycles before maintenance
- Bottomless (“naked”) chrome-plated, brass portafilters
- 58-millimeter portafilter baskets
- Teflon-coated screens shower evenly & clean easily
- Universal stainless steel group bayonet
- PID temperature & pressure control, adjustable in 0.1º increments (Celsius or Fahrenheit)
- 1.1-millimeter, 4-hole steam wand tip
- Steam pressure transducer
- Saturated group with auto-bleed
- Internal gear pump
- Direct plumb only
- Certified UL, NSF, CSA, and CE
Our winter special is back! Until New Year’s Eve, Slayer Espresso Single Group is on sale for $7,999 USD.
This deal includes our classic Single Group configuration, with black body panels, silver Xs, and Peruvian Walnut handles and actuators. Additional options will be charged at normal rates, according to current pricing documents.
The serious barista’s dream machine. In a compact footprint, Slayer Single Group packs the same commercial head, steam valves, and brew actuator as its predecessors – plus a few extras. With a new touchscreen interface that assists in flavor profiling and temperature management, you’re looking at a one-group espresso machine with unprecedented capability.
Enjoy the best that your espresso has to offer with Slayer’s signature flow control. In both manual and semi-automatic modes, the Single Group divides extraction into multiple stages and manipulates flow rate to highlight the inherent sweetness of espresso. Extreme grind fineness, made possible by patented pre-brew technology, lends to extraordinary body and beautiful crema. Around the world, professional and amateur baristas alike are making exceptional coffee with the Slayer Single Group.
Ideal for: espresso bars, small restaurants, catering events, your kitchen
2016 Holiday Deal
Slayer Espresso Single Group for $7,999 USD (or local currency equivalent). Offer expires December 31, 2016 and may be redeemed with participating distributors. Unsure who sells Slayer near you? Contact us to get connected. Updated November 21, 2016
- Peruvian Walnut wood actuators & handles
- Glass touchscreen display
- Automatic shot timers
- Adjustable brew temperature
- Shot mirror
- Hot water tap
- Non-slip feet
- Variable flow rate
- Personalized steam pressure with PID & customizable wand tip
- Dual tanks with power management
- Pre-heat coil for brew temperature stability
- Commercial portafilter with 58mm, 18g basket
- Direct plumb
- Certified NSF, UL
- Body: 18.1 inches / 46.0 centimeters
- Foot to foot: 17.7 inches / 45.0 centimeters
- Body: 24.3 inches / 61.7 centimeters
- Foot to foot: 17.5 inches / 44.4 centimeters
- Rear panel (top) to disengaged steam actuator (top): 11.2 inches / 28.5 centimeters
- Top of rear panel: 12.8 inches / 323.8 millimeters
- Top of brew actuator: 13.4 inches / 340.3 millimeters
- Top of engaged steam actuator: 14.5 inches / 368.3 millimeters
- Group height, drip tray to portafilter: 4.7 inches / 119.4 millimeters
- Dry: 100.0 pounds / 45.5 kilograms
- Wet: 110.0 pounds / 49.9 kilograms
- Shipping: 160.0 pounds / 72.60 kilograms
- Brew tank: 1.1 liters
- Steam tank: 3.3 liters
- Pre-heat coil: 60.0 milliliters
- 110 volts / 15 amps OR 220 volts / 10 amps
- 600-watt brew tank heating element
- 1,300-watt steam tank element for 110-volt option; 2,000-watt for 220-volt option
- Minimum load capacity: 70.0 kilograms / 150.0 pounds
- Hole for power/water/ drain: 5.0 centimeters / 2.5 inches diameter
- Water line: dedicated 3/8-inch British Standard Pipe (BSP), cold with shut-off valve*
- Incoming water pressure: 3-5 Bar / 43-72 PSI
- Incoming flow rate: 1.5 gallons per minute
- Drain: open gravity drain located within 4.0 feet / 1.2 meters
- Included accessories: 5/8-inch / 15.88-millimeter drain hose with hose clamp AND 60-inch x 3/8-inch / 152.4-centimeter x 9.53-millimeter braided steel hose
- Hardness: not to exceed 50 parts-per-million
- Total dissolved solids: 75-125 parts-per-million
*In North America, use 3/8 inch compression to 3/8 inch National Pipe Thread (NPT) male fitting and cross-thread into 3/8 inch BSP water line.
Video: Inside the Slayer Espresso Single Group
What sets apart Slayer's Single Group espresso machine? Exceptional craftsmanship, advanced features, and patented technology that helps you Make Coffee Better. With numerous options for personalization, your espresso machine will look right at home in your own kitchen or cafe.
1. Uncrate the Slayer Single Group
2. Prepare the Counter
3. Handle Safely
4. Connect to Power, Water, & Drain
5. Fill the Tanks
6. Turn on Heating Elements
7. Set Brew Pump Pressure
8. Set Date & Time
9. Calibrate Flow Rate
SLAYER ESPRESSO SINGLE GROUP | $7,999 SALE in Use
Be a Holiday Hero.
Wintertime always gets our very best prices. Jump on the holiday deal while it’s here: only $7,999 USD for Slayer Espresso Single Group.
Slayer ships all over the world from our studio in Seattle, WA and through international distributing partners. Contact us by completing the form below and we’ll follow up to help you find the best purchasing option in your area.
By entering your email address and submitting this form, you agree to be contacted by a Slayer representative or resale partner.