The final step in espresso preparation, tamping is the subject of many intense debates. Optimal extraction on Slayer is accomplished with our own 58-millimeter tamper, which features a beveled edge for improved packing against the sides of the portafilter basket. After dosing and redistributing ground coffee, we lightly tamp to a depth of 8 millimeters – precisely equal to the height of the steel base – or more.
Slayer Espresso Tampers are designed with the same signature style and exclusive wood palette as our custom espresso machines. Match timber coffee accessories to your Slayer by selecting from the options available online or requesting one of our other exotic species.
- Handcrafted wood handle with ergonomic shape
- 58-millimeter stainless steel base fits standard portafilter basket
- Beveled edge for improved packing at sides
- Polished steel finish on base (top only) and cap
- Laser-engraved Slayer logo