- Commercial version 3 grouphead rated to 1 million cycles before maintenance
- Bottomless (“naked”) chrome-plated, brass portafilters
- 58-millimeter portafilter baskets
- Teflon-coated screens shower evenly & clean easily
- Universal stainless steel group bayonet
- PID temperature & pressure control, adjustable in 0.1º increments (Celsius or Fahrenheit)
- 1.1-millimeter, 4-hole steam wand tip
- Steam pressure transducer
- Saturated group with auto-bleed
- Internal gear pump
- Direct plumb only
Certified ETL Sanitation* (conforms to NSF/ANSI Standard 4’)
The serious barista’s dream machine. In a compact footprint, Slayer Single Group packs the same commercial head, steam valves, and brew actuator as its predecessors – plus a few extras. With a new touchscreen interface that assists in flavor profiling and temperature management, you’re looking at a one-group espresso machine with unprecedented capability.
Enjoy the best that your espresso has to offer with Slayer’s signature flow control. In both manual and semi-automatic modes, the Single Group divides extraction into multiple stages and manipulates flow rate to highlight the inherent sweetness of espresso. Extreme grind fineness, made possible by patented pre-brew technology, lends to extraordinary body and beautiful crema. Around the world, professional and amateur baristas alike are making exceptional coffee with the Slayer Single Group.
Ideal for: Espresso bars, small restaurants, catering events and your kitchen.
- European Ash wood handles and actuators
- Glass touchscreen display
- Automatic shot timers
- Adjustable brew temperature
- Shot mirror
- Hot water tap
- Non-slip feet
- Variable flow rate
- Personalized steam pressure with PID & customizable wand tip
- Dual tanks with power management
- Pre-heat coil for brew temperature stability
- Commercial portafilter with 58mm, 18g basket
- Direct plumb
Certified ETL Sanitation* (conforms to NSF/ANSI Standard 4)
Commercial brew group, 58mm portafilter with patented Needle Valve technology for Flavor profiling.
Prepare extraordinary espresso and steam milk simultaneously with our dual boiler design.
Extreme grind fineness increases the surface area in the grounds, extending body and creating a visually stunning espresso
Slayer’s Patented Flavor Profile Technology allows the barista to flavor profile and find that at times elusive sweet
Achieve perfect, microfoam and even latte art with our commercial steam wand assembly.
- Body: 18.1 inches / 46.0 centimeters
- Foot to foot: 17.7 inches / 45.0 centimeters
- Body: 24.3 inches / 61.7 centimeters
- Foot to foot: 17.5 inches / 44.4 centimeters
- Rear panel (top) to disengaged steam actuator (top): 11.2 inches / 28.5 centimeters
- Top of rear panel: 12.8 inches / 323.8 millimeters
- Top of brew actuator: 13.4 inches / 340.3 millimeters
- Top of engaged steam actuator: 14.5 inches / 368.3 millimeters
- Group height, drip tray to portafilter: 4.7 inches / 119.4 millimeters
- Dry: 100.0 pounds / 45.5 kilograms
- Wet: 110.0 pounds / 49.9 kilograms
- Shipping: 160.0 pounds / 72.60 kilograms
- Brew tank: 1.1 liters
- Steam tank: 3.3 liters
- Pre-heat coil: 60.0 milliliters
- 110 volts / 15 amps OR 220 volts / 10 amps
- 600-watt brew tank heating element
- 1,300-watt steam tank element for 110-volt option; 2,000-watt for 220-volt option
- Minimum load capacity: 70.0 kilograms / 150.0 pounds
- Hole for power/water/ drain: 5.0 centimeters / 2.5 inches diameter
- Water line: dedicated 3/8-inch British Standard Pipe (BSP), cold with shut-off valve*
- Incoming water pressure: 3-5 Bar / 43-72 PSI
- Incoming flow rate: 1.5 gallons per minute
- Drain: open gravity drain located within 4.0 feet / 1.2 meters
- Included accessories: 5/8-inch / 15.88-millimeter drain hose with hose clamp AND 60-inch x 3/8-inch / 152.4-centimeter x 9.53-millimeter braided steel hose
- Hardness: not to exceed 50 parts-per-million
- Total dissolved solids: 75-125 parts-per-million
*In North America, use 3/8 inch compression to 3/8 inch National Pipe Thread (NPT) male fitting and cross-thread into 3/8 inch BSP water line.
Video: Inside the Slayer Espresso Single Group
What sets apart Slayer's Single Group espresso machine? Exceptional craftsmanship, advanced features, and patented technology that helps you Make Coffee Better. With numerous options for personalization, your espresso machine will look right at home in your own kitchen or cafe.
BUILD YOUR DREAM MACHINE
The personalization tool puts you in the driver’s seat as the designer. Customize the body panels (side and rear), powder coat the X’s and select your own wood set for the actuators. It’s your very own kitchen cafe!
(Additional fees and build lead times may apply).
How To Set Up Your Slayer
1. Uncrate the Slayer Single Group
2. Prepare the Counter
3. Handle Safely
4. Connect to Power, Water, & Drain
5. Fill the Tanks
6. Turn on Heating Elements
7. Set Brew Pump Pressure
8. Set Date & Time
9. Calibrate Flow Rate
SINGLE GROUP in Use
ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS WITH A SLAYER
Holiday time always gets our very best prices. Jump on the holiday sale while it’s here:
Enjoy $500 off on our handcrafted Single Group machine, through Dec 31st.
We are now taking stock orders, with immediate shipment options available.
Slayer is handcrafted in Seattle WA, with distribution worldwide. Contact us by completing the form below and one of our sales representatives will follow up via email to help you find the best purchasing option in your area.
By entering your email address and submitting this form, you agree to be contacted by a Slayer representative or resale partner.