(JOB FILLED) Now Hiring: Slayer Sales Manager for North America
Aug 08, 2015
This position has been filled. Watch our blog for future job opportunities at Slayer.
Our Seattle team is growing and we want you to be a part. If sales is your game and espresso your glory, read on.
As a leading manufacturer of custom espresso machines, with a growing international customer base, our next vital step is to add an experienced Sales Manager to support clients in North America. The individual in this position will become an essential element in the realization of Slayer’s vision: to improve and embody the worldwide standard of quality for specialty coffee beverages.
The Slayer team enjoys numerous benefits, including health, 401(k), vacation time, paid holidays, and plenty of delicious coffee.
- Support a professional and espresso-savvy clientele over the phone, by email, and on video calls
- Demonstrate Slayer espresso machines for showroom guests and offer tours of our facility
- Train new clients in the proper use of Slayer espresso machines and accessory equipment
- Pursue sales leads and maintain new account base
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of orders
- Resolve and reduce customer concerns
- Implement best practices to reduce order and sales errors
- Assist management with the preparation of sales reports, forecasts, and annual goals
- Contribute technical and analytical expertise for the development of efficiencies, customer service and sales follow-through
- Translate sales and trends data into real-world strategies that impact margin and bottom line
- Provide management with timely, relevant, and useful information to support effective decision-making
- Develop staff to boost understandings of sales operations
- Assist with the launch of new products
- Participate in trade show planning and execution
- Travel locally, regionally, and nationally
- Hospitality and customer service, as demonstrated in a coffee retail business
- Independence, self-motivation
- Focus and flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Efficiency while balancing numerous priorities and deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, inclined toward analysis and problem-solving
- Professional knowledge in all relevant areas:
- Organizational culture, standards, and business goals
- People and project management skills
- Industry practices
- Excellent preparation of espresso and filter coffee, according to SCAA-defined standards for quality
- Technical knowledge of espresso machines and espresso grinders
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Google applications, and CRM software
- 2+ years in specialty coffee, including barista experience
- 2+ years in sales
Note: This position is based in our studio in Seattle, WA. Candidates not currently living in the area should be willing to relocate.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.