We Are Hiring: Slayer International Sales Representative
Feb 02, 2017
Slayer International Sales Representative
Slayer designs professional equipment for serious coffee lovers. Our product prepares coffee with unprecedented technology and presents the espresso experience with unmatched style. Always enhancing our product, enchanting our clients, and expanding our reach. We’ve gained the kind of momentum that’s only possible with pure passion for our work.
As a leading manufacturer of custom espresso machines, with a growing international customer base, our next vital step is to add an experienced Sales Manager to support clients internationally. The individual in this position will become an essential element in the realization of Slayer’s vision: to improve and embody the worldwide standard of quality for specialty coffee beverages.
The Slayer team enjoys numerous benefits, including health, 401(k), vacation time, paid holidays, and plenty of delicious coffee.
- Support a professional and espresso-savvy clientele in person, over the phone, by email, and on video calls
- Train new clients in the proper use of Slayer espresso machines and accessory equipment
- Pursue sales leads and maintain new account base
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of orders
- Resolve and reduce customer concerns
- Implement best practices to reduce order and sales errors
- Assist management with the preparation of sales reports, forecasts, and annual goals
- Contribute technical and analytical expertise for the development of efficiencies, customer service and sales follow-through
- Translate sales and trends data into real world strategies that impact margin and bottom line
- Provide management with timely, relevant, and useful information to support effective decision-making
- Develop staff to boost understandings of sales operations
- Assist with the launch of new products
- Participate in trade show planning and execution
- Travel regionally, nationally, and internationally
- Hospitality and customer service, as demonstrated in a coffee retail business
- Independence and self motivation
- Focus and flexibility in a fast paced environment
- Efficiency while balancing numerous priorities and deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, inclined toward analysis and problem solving
- Professional knowledge in all relevant areas:
- Organizational culture, standards, and business goals
- People and project management skills
- Industry practices
- Excellent preparation of espresso and filter coffee, according to SCAA-defined standards for quality
- Technical knowledge of espresso machines and espresso grinders
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Google applications, and CRM software
- 2+ years in specialty coffee industry
- 2+ years in sales
Note: This role is based in Seattle, applicant will need to be willing to relocate if outside of the area. International applicants welcome.
Please send resume and cover letter to Brandon@slayerespresso.com.