Tech Tips & Tricks: Setting Pump on Slayer Steam X
Sep 09, 2018
Setting Pump on Slayer Steam X
- Install the correct water fittings. Matching the colored zip ties on each tube coming from the machine to the corresponding color on the pump.
- Install the inlet water feed line to the inbound (right) side of the pump.
- Loosen the lock nuts on the regulator and the pump.
- Spin your regulator in a clockwise direction until two or three threads are showing.
- Spin your pump adjustment out all the way.
- Insert your blind portafilter
- Turn on the group to brew
- Adjust the pump pressure to read 11bar on the front of the pump gauge.
- Turn off group.
- Tighten the lock nut on the pump.
- Turn on the group with the blind portafilter installed.
- Spin the regulator in a counter clockwise direction until the gauge reads 10 bar.
- Turn off the group.
- Tighten the lock nut on the regulator.
- Congratulations, you’re ready to brew!